The unprecedented circumstances that Covid-19 brought to our lives have driven a rapid uptake of digital in every business.
In this context, Accenture Greece conducted the first 360o Digital Survey for the Greek Insurance Market with the support of the Hellenic Association of Insurance Companies (EAEE), aiming to record the key market trends and assist the public dialogue for the sector’s challenges and potential.
The survey entitled ‘Greek Insurance Market: Covid Triggers a Cycle of Accelerated Digital Transformation’ was conducted over a period of five months (09.2020–02.2021) and provides a 3-dimensional view of the industry, incorporating the viewpoints of:
- 2,000 Consumers
- 157 Insurance Intermediaries
- 38 Insurance C-Level Executives
- Alexandros Lirigos, Principal Director, Accenture
Greek Insurance Market Survey Presentation
- Ioannis Antonakakis, Senior Manager, Accenture
- Georgia Adamopoulou, Management Consultant, Accenture
- Alexandros Sarrigeorgiou, President, Hellenic Association of Insurance Companies
in conversation with
- Lambros Tsolkas, Financial Services Lead & Vice President, Accenture
You could read more about the Webcast Here
You could read more about Initiatives & Conferences Here