All Things Energy Forum is an international digital conference, that will engage all the stakeholders in the contemporary energy field in an interactive dialogue. This high -level event will deal with all six mega phenomena in a novel manner, combining different approaches and contemplating interrelated impacts.
The event will span over two and a half days. The first day (02/06/2021) will host government and industry executives, as well as high-level representatives of international Institutions in two introductory panel discussions:
- The impact of Covid-19 and the ensuing recession on All Things Energy
- Is the EU Green Deal a solution to both climate change caused by energy production & consumption and economic recession?
You could see the Speakers Here
In the next two days (3-4/06/2020) the conference will host more than 140 speakers in plenary as well asspecialized parallel sessions that will cover all the aspects and challenges of the energy ecosystem. The agenda will not follow the classic lines of supply, demand, policy, technology, finance etc. Instead, a novel combinatorial approach will be used focusing on the links between 1.Epidemics, 2.Economics, 3.Energy trade, 4 International politics 5.Energy/Environment policies and 6. Disruptive Technologies.
Key issues that will be discussed include:
- New Visions of Energy: Succeeding in a disruptive context
- New regional perspectives: The role of gas in the transition to a lower carbon economy
- What major technology breakthroughs are revolutionizing the energy sector
- Dynamic resilience: Preparing for extreme weather, water stress and cyber risk
- The business outlook for oil.
- The outlook for hydrocarbon economies
- Megaprojects: Global impact and implications
- Rethinking hydro: Powering tomorrow’s world
- Driving innovation: The role of governments in the future of energy